Our custom-built, eddy current full service micro sprint dynamometer can test and tune any engine up to 200ft/lbs of torque (about 500 horsepower), on or off the chassis. This is all done in a state-of-the-art dyno room with full exhaust evacuation and observation room.
With a session on the dyno, our Hyper Fuel Injection Technology (FIT) technician can quickly diagnose a problem, such as a bad sensor, that could have taken weeks or months to identify out on the race track.
Find out how your engine compares to the competition. One pull on the dyno will reveal it all.
Generally, a custom fuel map for all throttle positions can be done in an hour. Engine Dyno Set-up Fee is charged when our technicians mount and unmount your engine on the engine stand. Set-up fee is not charged for chassis dyno.
The Hyper Fit Technicians
Hyper FIT technicians are experienced and trained. They are drivers themselves, so they understand the demands upon the micro sprint engine in the race environment.
Mike Dicely and the Hyper FIT Technicians will tune your engine. Our team has tuned over 1000 engines (and counting), so yours will pose no challenge to us.
• Almost all passing on the track occurs coming off the turn. When you get back on the throttle, the engine needs to hit hard. Hyper FIT technicians tune your engine at every throttle position and every tunable rpm. This gives you the hit when you need it. We will do at least 15 pulls to get you tuned correctly.
Your Dyno Experience
• Call the customer service team to reserve your appointment time. The dyno is open between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• Check in for your appointment at the front counter.
• Unload your car and push it over to the garage bay.
• Stay and watch the dyno tune session through the glass in the dyno room.
• Take home a graph of your best run.
Eddy Current Dyno
• Offers perfect control of the engine, allowing operator to create any type of run, including simulating laps on the track.
• No driver is needed in the car, the technician controls the throttle from the control center.
• No fumes! Car and dyno are in one room with ventilation system while observers and technician are in another.
• Our system utilizes the most advanced dyno tuning software from Land and Sea.