The '03-'05 R6 Throttle bodies will also fit on the '06 & Up R6 engines.
After going through countless different R&D units, we have settled in on a system we know will blow your mind. The shape, bore size, volume, and stack length we went into production with yields tons of mid range and bottom end increase, right around the 7,000-13,000 RPM range, and good top end increases as well with a final jolt that keeps on increasing much better than the stock system at the end of the rpm range. Peak horsepower and torque numbers went up.
Click here to see the dyno comparisons
The Hyper EVO electronic fuel injection system is an EVOlutionary step in 600cc fuel injection systems. The extended length power tower throttle bodies replace the stock factory throttle bodies. The extra length, shape, and volume of the Hyper Racing exclusive power tower is the secret to the increased low end torque with massive increase in midrange horsepower and even an increase in top end horsepower.
Designed by Hyper Racing and the Pros at Kinsler Injection. Four big Evolutionary advancements include:
- More low end and midrange power and torque with increase in top end horsepower.
- Interchangeable velocity stack lengths in air box allows the user to tune the peak torque point
- 5 pounds lighter
- Magnesium construction
- Titanium hardware
Quality Design by Hyper Racing/Kinsler
- 4 Large injectors virtually eliminates injector clogging, sticking, and failing
- Less wiring due to only 4 injectors and engine sensors
- Easier diagnostics
- Less complicated mounting and installation
- Less to go wrong
- Eliminates Yamaha throttle-by-wire
- Eliminates Yamaha unreliable velocity stack electronics
- No more rubber boots: direct bolt design keeps throttle bodies on the engine
- Transverse throttle shafts with ball bearing design on the throttle pull arm and all connecting links provide smooth action and precise throttle control on slick tracks
- O-ring seal on airbox and engine head
- One piece throttle body design for consistent butterfly coordination: other aftermarket bodies for 600’s are modular
In Oval 600cc Sprint racing, the engine spends most of its time in the lower part of the RPM range. The exact RPM range varies depending on the shape of the track, the driver’s position on the track, and the drivers skill. The EVO Design Team analyzed dyno runs and data acquisition statistics and set out to improve the range between 8,000 and 13,000 RPM’s. These lower RPM’s are reached during passing, while recovering from mistakes (from the driver or by others), and of course on restarts.
The EVO Design Team relied on our 15 years of experience in dyno tuning, fuel injection conversions, and racing 600cc engines. We partnered with Kinsler Fuel Injection, taking full advantage of their expertise and experience in building super high quality throttle bodies and engine tuning through throttle bodies.
The EVO Design Team tested the first units on the dyno and on the track, with many different configurations of throttle body volume and shape as well as velocity stack shape and height. This was fallowed with even more dyno and track testing with many different size bores. Then we hit the combination that is a truly amazing game changing piece of technology.