X7 Hyper 600cc Chassis Kit 3
Now producing the 2019 X7!
We have only made three real changes to the dominating chassis for 2019. The addition of adjustable seat clamps to make mounting the seat much easier, the addition of an adjustable upper seat belt bar, and the addition of cage gussets for safety (we recommend all Hypers get updated with these).
The upper seat belt bar is a safety update as most of the welded in upper seat belt bars are not in the correct spot. The shoulder belt upper bar should be located even with the drivers shoulders for maximum protection.
New in 2017, the X7 is the latest example of our extreme engineering. It can be configured as a Jacob's ladder or panhard bar, coil over or with torsion front. All frames can be used as both short wheel base (good for light drivers, slick tracks, and wingless) or long wheel base (the standard X6/X4 position). Just switch bearing carrier plates and one wish bone to make the change.
Click here for more information on the X7 chassis.
- Complete Hyper 4130 TIG welded frame
- 5-piece Aero hood, right and left fiberglass arm guards, fiberglass radiator shroud, sun visor, body panels, firewall, and belly pans
- Fuel forward tank tail with alcohol bladder and flush mount cap assembly and -6AN bulkhead
- Stainless steel bumpers, nerf, and injector protector bar
- 1-3/4" x 55" long Splined rear axle assembly with HBS wheel centers (2" x 57" long axle is recommended but is optional)
- Complete 40.5" long x 1-3/4" diameter front axle assembly with HBS wheel centers, threaded dust caps, tapered roller bearings, powder coated front axle, and deluxe spindles
- Complete torsion rear, coil over front suspension package
- Adjustable pedal assembly with throttle cable
- Steering system featuring adjustable tilt steering includes: Rack and pinion steering with universal joints, splined quick release HBS hub with clamp assembly, collapsible steering shaft and 15" aluminum steering wheel
- Hooped rear bumper
- Front mount radiator assembly with fittings and cap
- Wilwood master cylinder and 2 piston Wilwood brake caliper with steel braided brake line (4 piston caliper is optional)
- Multi point Jacob’s ladder and front panhard bar with adjustable clamp
- Left front brake assembly
- Simpson 5-point harness
- Aluminum swaged radius rods with Black 4130 Rod ends
- Chromoly wishbones
- Aluminum panel fasteners
- Hardware bolt kit
- Direct shifter assembly