- Strong design enables the chain block to keep the chain very close to the bearing carrier.
- Angled top hole keeps top radius rod from binding.
- The spread is adjustable for 4-1/2", 5" and 5-1/2"
TLZC Bearing Carrier fits z-link (trailing arm) 1-3/4" splined rear configuration. This bearing carrier does not work with wishbones. Fits Hyper X4 Jacob's ladder and many other manufacturer's chassis on the left side. Features dual mounting position for the upper arm and the lower torsion trailing arm. Includes built in stand-off, chain guide block, 1/2" spacers and hardware. Choose from other options below.
Shown with optional titanium bolts. Top titanium rod end spacer is standard. Choose options below.
Here is a link to an article that explains rear steer and what some of these adjustments will do: Rear Steer Article
We recommend that the bearings be greased before the first use with Champion Grease 74-332.
- (1) 7/16-20 x 2" HHCS for the torsion arm bolt
- (2) 5/16-18 x 3/4" FHCS for the TLJ-2 Chain Guide Plate
- (2) 5/16-18 x 3-1/2" FHCS to hold chain guide block when using 1/2" long spacers with (2) 5/16" hard washers
- Use 4" FHCS for the longer spacers and for the 5/16" spacers use (2) 5/16-18 x 3" FHCS