EVO Inj Sys 07 & Up Honda RR
The extended length power tower throttle bodies with fine tuned shape and volume intake runner is the secret to the increased low end torque with massive increase in mid-range horsepower.
Designed by Hyper Racing and the Pros at Kinsler Injection. Four big Evolutionary advancements include:More Torque:
- More low end and mid-range power and torque with increase in top end horsepower.
- Interchangeable velocity stack lengths in air box allows the user to tune the peak torque point
- 5 pounds lighter
- Magnesium construction
- Titanium hardware
- 4 Large injectors virtually eliminates injector clogging, sticking, and failing
- Less wiring due to only 4 injectors and engine sensors
- Easier diagnostics
- Less complicated mounting and installation
- Less to go wrong
- Eliminates Yamaha throttle-by-wire
- No more rubber boots: direct bolt design keeps throttle bodies on the engine
- Transverse throttle shafts with ball bearing design on the throttle pull arm and all connecting links provide smooth action and precise throttle control on slick tracks
- Transverse shafts places the throttle plate in line with the split in the intake valves for more laminar airflow for increased HP and Torque
- The TPS sensor is on its own traverse throttle shaft to eliminate the possibility of fuel getting into the sensor which will cause the sensor to fail quickly.
- O-ring seal on air box and engine head
- One piece throttle body design for consistent butterfly coordination: other aftermarket bodies for 600’s are modular
In Oval 600cc Sprint racing, the engine spends most of its time in the lower part of the RPM range. The exact RPM range varies depending on the shape of the track, the driver’s position on the track, and the drivers skill. The EVO Design Team analyzed dyno runs and data acquisition statistics and set out to improve the range between 8,000 and 13,000 RPM’s. These lower RPM’s are reached during passing, while recovering from mistakes (from the driver or by others), and of course on restarts.
The EVO Design Team relied on our 15 years of experience in dyno tuning, fuel injection conversions, and racing 600cc engines. We partnered with Kinsler Fuel Injection, taking full advantage of their expertise and experience in building super high quality throttle bodies and engine tuning through throttle bodies.
The EVO Design Team tested the first units on the dyno and on the track, with many different configurations of throttle body volume and shape as well as velocity stack shape and height. This was fallowed with even more dyno and track testing with many different size bores. Then we hit the combination that is a truly amazing game changing piece of technology.