Daylube Nanoceramic Grease 16 oz. Tube
Daylube Nanoceramic Racing Grease 16 oz. Tube
DayLube™ is a NLGI 2 high performance lubricating grease that works amazingly well with wheel bearings or anywhere grease flings off. NanoCeramic particles act as submicroscopic ball bearings that stick to steel. These particles create a super low coefficient of friction lubricant with unsurpassed resilience and superior staying power. The formulation of this product provides exceptional resistance to extreme pressures and corrosion, operating over a broad temperature range (-40 °F to +800 °F).
DayLube™ NanoCeramic Racing Grease provides:
- Staying Power—extraordinary adhesion extends protection to 10 times that of other greases.
- Shear Stability—does not soften or run out.
- Operating Temperatures—operates in a normal range from –40° F to 800° F, and ceramic particles remain intact up to 2500° F.
- Extreme Pressure & Anti-Wear Protection—resists EP, provides exceptional stability without using lead, antimony, chlorine, zinc, barium, etc.
- Corrosion Resistance—resists water, steam, acid, and other chemicals.
- High Dropping Point—maintains viscosity across full temperature range.
- Low Coefficient of Friction—lower than PTFE greases.
- Chemically Inert Formula—environmentally friendly.
- Low Dielectric Constant—excellent insulator.
- Resilience—upon cooling returns to original viscosity after reaching dropping point.
Give DayLube™ a try and see if you like it as much as the Hyper Team does! We use it for greasing bearings, torsion bars and steering shafts.
Convenient, clean 1 oz. syringe can be refilled. 16 oz. tube fits a standard grease gun.
Weight in Pounds