BikeMaster 520 BMXR Series Chain, 130 Link
BikeMaster 520 BMXR Series Chain, 130 Link Micro Sprint Chain
Stronger is better when it comes to your chain. All of our BikeMaster chains have been upgraded with higher tensile strengths to increase durability. BikeMaster chains have been tested and improved to provide superior quality, performance and overall lifespan.
- Average tensile strength of 9,000 lbs.
- 520 BMXR chain comes with a rivet link and a clip link. Always use a rivet link. Clip style links are not recommended. NEVER use more than one connecting link of any kind.
- Q4 Sealed Motorcycle Chain (Q4 seal-ring chain) offers 1.5 to 2 times longer wear resistance than regular O-ring motorcycle chains.
- Each refined component, designed with computer analysis, provides higher tensile strength.
- Specially controlled heat treatment means tougher material and more durability.
- Q4 seal ring and reinforced pin and roller provide superior wear resistance, higher impact resistance and fatigue strength.
- Q4 seal ring offers less friction, which leads to less power loss, almost half that of standard O-ring chain.
Weight in Pounds