Here is the link to the Beginner Pay Per View Event.
You must be logged into your YouTube account, and we need to have given you permissions for it to work. After you place your order, please allow up to one day for the permissions to be granted.
if the email address you use for your YouTube account is different than the one you use for your Hyper Racing account, please give us the correct email address in the comments field at checkout.
This Seminar will be aired live on Feb 10th, 2018. The entire 3-hour event will be aired live and recorded. It is only available to watch on a private YouTube channel. Purchase the event and you will be able to watch it live and/or as many times as you like at your leisure for the rest of 2018!
You must be signed into your YouTube account to gain access and the email you use for your YouTube account must be the same as the email you give us when you purchase your ticket. If it is not the same email firstname.lastname@example.org.
YouTube accounts that are older and have had the email address changed most likely will not work. You will then need to set up a different YouTube account with a new email address and provide that email address to email@example.com.
Prepare to Win
Chassis Set-Up Seminar Series
Presented by Mike Dicely and the Hyper Racing Team
Beginner 600cc Chassis Prepare to Win Seminar
This seminar will be held at the Hyper Racing Facility on Saturday, February 10th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
- Initial Chassis Setup: Squaring the axles, bearing carrier timing, wheelbase, toe, caster, offset, ride heights, and more
- Blocking Your Chassis: How to do it, when to do it.
- Chain: Alignment, setting tension, maintenance, assembly
- Gearing: Gear ratios, when to change gears
- Scaling: Do I need to do it? How to Properly Scale your Chassis, What to do with the data.
- Shocks: Shock Valving, Shock Selection, Setting Gas Pressures
- Tires: Selection, Construction, Grooving
- Maintenance: What and When to lube, replace, and adjust
- Fuel injection: How to properly take care of your fuel delivery and injection system
- Rookie Driving: Should I go high or low?